Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All I Want...Is You

A dream so strong…a winter long…..
Long walks…sweet talks
Wet feet…dirty sheets
Work a bit on your charm…dance holding me in your arm…
Hugs tight….love fights
Known silence …mock violence
When am hurt,you might get another chance…if you do a li’l strip tease and a li’l dance…
for me no chocolates… no teady bears
I know I sound wicked… and unfair
Instead a massage I’d love…it would be fun ending up making love…
No betrayals… no disguise
Pamper me cuddle me…look into my eyes
Arrange for a bonfire by the pool…kiss me tease me make me drool…
Stolen gazes…blushed faces
Half smiles…walking miles
Kiss me on my elbow,kiss me on my knees…when I do a little drama, say a cute please!!!
Winking,ticklin … and a mild flirt
Laughing your heartout…till the ribs hurt
Tickle my bare back wit a rose…gimme wet kisses on my toes…
Sleepful…sinless
Sinful …sleepless
Play wit my hair,sing me lullaby…gaze in my eyes n talk about the sky…

Kiss my forehead kiss my eyes
Touch my belly button and make the temperature rise…

Kiss my nose and kiss my chin
Say you want me …with that grin…

Kiss my ears n kiss my cheeks
Take my ecstacy to the new peaks…

Kiss me on my ears and kiss my lips
Touch me everywhere with your fingertips…

Cuddled up in the blanket…by the fire
Tell me your childhood memories…and desires…

When I fall asleep…whisper “I love u”
Make love to me again…and say its true…until I say I love u too…
But even if u don’t do all this stuff
The times r harsh n realities rough…
I’ll b there by your side…Try to work my charm
I’ll sway u lik a tide…N hold u in my arms…
n wn u say baby I luv u…I’ll say I luv u too,3,4,5…infinity

No comments:

Post a Comment