Monday, August 23, 2010

They were after my life...Not!


I thought they were after my life, they did not let me think otherwise. All the actions, the motives, the way they looked at me proved that they were in fact after my life. There was no explanation other than that, to what was going on. My worst fears had come true. I just turned 25 I intend to live a li’l longer, I thought to myself. Wanted to run away but couldn’t, they won’t let me. All of them were so close, they could hear me breathe, and they could see the sweat rolling down my forehead, my pain was visible through my moistened eyes. I wish they be human enough to give me another chance at life. I realised, if ever pure evil existed it would be in the form of them. I tried fighting, revolting, they won’t let me, were too many of them for me to fight back. But I did not want to give up fighting…. Like a brave soldier I kept on rebelling and fighting till the point of immense exhaustion. Was about to give up and surrender when I saw something in them, some deep rooted rivalry…jealousy… they were not after my life..they wanted something more….
I did not want to believe as the realisation of what they wanted sank in. They were not after my life… they were after my French Pedicure!!!!!! And as a reflex action of a mother saving her baby …as soon as the realisation struck…some unknown force crawled inside me and I yelled “ennnnooouuuugghhhh….leave me and my feet alllloonnneeeee” only to realise that the scream was only in my head. Reality: I said “oouucchhh”. The ladies in the local train gave me indifferent look and I just smiled at them. By the time I decided to do something cruel I had reached my destination… nahi toh unki toh main!

2 comments:

  1. Wt do you do in life for a living.... this piece is like super hillarious still extremely effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur new psychedelic theme is cool!

    ReplyDelete