Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Girlie wants...

“Brain and system were itching to write but nothing was interesting enough until I happened to enter the elevator and look at the mirror!”
I wish that was the opening line! But is not. So am gona write about something really girlie. Still watching Sex and the city-the movie and tears trickling down. Yes I cried! I DONOT CRY in movies. I feel intense stab of emotions but I “do-not” shed tears on movies! But everytime I see “Big chickening out on carrie” scene, something inside me just churns. Until today I thought that I cried all the four times( yeah that’s how many times I have watched the movie) because of carries’ hurt but only today I realised that each time I cried because carrie had her “girlfriends” when Big left her at the altar. When Big meets her in the middle of the road to apologise and tell her that he wants to marry her and she hits him and says “I knew you would do this to me” the Friend hugs her, yells at Big with rage in her eyes in the form of tears and takes her back to the car. And when all of this is happening I cry.
I sure have best friends. Three amazing guys who would three individual times kill The guy like Big, take me in their arms. And sure they would understand what I am going through and blah blah. Maybe all the three of them would offer to marry me to soothe my senses and I know everything would be aright because they are around BUT…. I want girlfriend’s shoulder to cry on, I want to share girlie stuff like “oh that guy’s ass was so cute” and “this guy had a tiny-winny”. And stuff like, that lucky bitch has him he ought to be with me, you won’t believe what happened…I chipped my nail.
I talk stuff with these three men. Stuff like I think I should have bigger boobs and cuter ass. But trust you me.. the reaction they give is not what I want. A girlfriend would always give truthful reaction but the guys’ reaction is “I think you perfect” “you closest to the perfect girl” “meetali tu dil ki bohot acchi hai” “the guy you gona be with is the luckiest” “I have never met a person with such a pure heart” or not even all this, sometimes its just a “umm-hmm”. Two of them love my voice and one pretends to hate it. But I want a reaction like “you know tera tummy bahaar aa raha hai” or “look at your pimples- as big as mount everest”. I want someone who would be jealous of me and me of her in a healthy way. Someone who’d tell me that I am a fashion disaster ( which I am) someone who’d cry when I tell her am getting married ( which is not likely to happen in this birth). Someone who’d be there always…Someone who’d be a girl.
P.S : I am very much straight…I am the definition of straight…if in doubt please refer the article “Sins Personified”. This blog-post is written in the most platonic interests of fraand-preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment