Thursday, February 11, 2010

FINDING GOD....

IT IS as exageratd as it sounds...no kidding...aftr a search of one million light years...finally got into a PG!!! it was …So crazily wandering without food n water…in search of a PG…it was like a confusing dream where everything goes wrong. So there I was, searching searching n searching. Checked out some of the shitiest places but now that I think of them they are gonna be there with me forever. One such palce was the newly weds’ room. So this chanda aunty gave me a reference and the wife of the guy (who was from MP n sold cosmetics) took me to see her place in cheera bazaar. And omg!!!! She took me upstairs in a chawl….upstairs there was a small room where a hunch back female was stiching…n there was again a very very small staircase in the same room the wife went upstairs and asked me to come up…I went upstairs and saw that the room was divided into two parts with the stairs…i.e when I went upstairs there was one side of the stair where there was a bed and roof was touchable. And then there was other side (right hand side) which had some suitcases cause they already had one girl staying there and I would have to share the space with her. And the couple’s bed had a curtain and you could not stand while on bed cause the roof was touchable while sitting on it. It totally freaked me out thinking that I’ll have a newly married couple just a curtain away from me…omg…I thought to myself…I would want to go to sleep peacefully and not with thousand kamasutra positions in my head!!!!

3 comments:

  1. your writing is amazingly descriptive! i could almost visualise that room and those sounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THNX!!!! THOUGH NOT EVEN 30% OF WAT I WENT THRU...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha.. I Likes :) First comment says it all :P

    ReplyDelete