Thursday, February 11, 2010

THE PURPOSE...

I would never know if it’s all part of a dream....
My dream or somebody else’s...
It freaks me out to think may be it’s my dream ...cz then I get performance anxiety.
But if it’s somebody else’s I feel good...cz then I am merely playing a Character...a role...
May be a lead role maybe a side role?
i would never know

But it amazes me how comfortable i might be to accept a side role...
Don’t we all want to play a significant role???

Frankly I don’t feel like...I don’t wana fake it...if I am here for a purpose it'll get fulfilled regardless of whatever. Because the plot is already there...the brain had already experienced a stimulus and the dream is just a manifestation...

so does that make me part of the REALITY...I would never know...

But if I am.... Then...
The purpose of my existence exists in the existence of the purpose...
So what’s the purpose then?
Is dream the purpose
Is reality the purpose?
Or finding the purpose is the purpose…
I might or might never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment