Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When I was 5, I often assumed by the time I turn 24 people would evolve….will have no mouths…just telepathic talks and messages. Because I was too carried away what they showed in those sci-fi movies and I interpreted the whole world around that way. so by 2010 the world would end up into people losing their talking skills to telepathic messages. And it gave me immense pleasure (if only I knew then what was an orgasm) to think that I would not open my mouth to talk and do it with just using my brain and waves and stuff. I wish this was true…coz then I could still get in touch with the One That got away…from me n from us…
In your life, you’ll remember a lot of people. You’ll forget a few , But they’ll be there still in your subconscious. In your life here and there…snippets of them in the dreams, the conversation, the hazy memories, the moments. The Ones with whom you shared a thousand thoughts special, important, rubbish. ones who will always mean something. The one you first kissed, the one you first loved, the one you lost your virginity to, the one you made late night conversations to, the one who was a close friend and then on a rainy day he kissed you and became your best friend, the ones who were there for you and the one who wasn’t...the one you’re with the one you wanted to be with. The one who never was…and the one that got away.
In my life there was this one who never was and then he got away. Sometimes you like someone so much its beyond…it’s like he is from your own womb…that’s what he made me feel like as if he is from my own womb an unexplained part of me. And sometimes you end up feeling so strongly for someone that you feel you wish that you were you and you were him too. So that you know exactly how it feels to be him. And how it feels when he is in pain. I still wish I had evolved as a human to have telepathic talks to him after he was gone because something got lost when heath ledger got away :p

No comments:

Post a Comment